Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Why A Fresh Blog?

I started blogging since 2009 and had 4 blogging sites on my name. One for entertainment purpose, the other for financial resolutions, another for my passion towards environment and the final one was towards my drive on Buddhism. I thank my brother Prajwal Shakya for helping me through all the jargon and having patience while teaching me then :) Good Job BRO ;)

I simultaneously posted on each blog, with complete concentration till 2012. And then with the increasing time consumption on personal and professional life, the updates on the blog dropped to "ZERO" in 2013. The year 2013 had been a complete turnover for my life; struggling to cope and get adapted in our new home in my new life and deadlines of 8 projects to be completed.

I would say, 2013 has turned my life into 360 degrees. Made me realize the true meaning of life and made me understand a diverse nature of different people. I found great leaders- the Lions, great visionary people - the Eagles, bunch of great hard working team - the Bees, Rabbits and Squirrels. I got the chance to meet even the clan of hyena -  the Nightmare of my Life. Firstly, I wished I did not meet them but later I was grateful (honestly) to have known varied nature of individuals.

To be honest, life is a tough teaching ground. The lessons and assessments in classroom and punishment from the teachers are mere pebbles in front of the mountains of tough situation. Thank God, that phase of my life is through and I suppose I learnt more patience, concentration and self-control throughout the turmoil. And I am still on to learn more.

After getting settled with all the projects and personal life, I got few days off recently just to get through all my previous posts on the blogs and, oh boy, how I missed those moments when I used to pour my heart out on them to share what I felt, what I learnt and what I understood.

Today, with the word "ECSTASY" I want to merge all the four blogs in one and may be, who knows, I will find few new interests, new me. Life is a wonder wall and I love painting beautiful colors on them; colors of JOY, LAUGHTER, HOPE, LOVE, ACCOMPLISHMENT. And I wish, at the end of the day, when some one views and touches the wall, it can reflect the colors in their life too.

Wish Me Luck :) and Have a Very Beautiful Day!!

PurNima

   

No comments:

Post a Comment