Monday, March 23, 2015

Seeking Advice from Experts is better than via Internet

There are huge lot of overloaded information in the world. And you have internet to access over it. However, it is difficult to make confirmation on better and genuine ones.

I extract information via internet most of the times when I get confused while working on certain topic; may it be related to my job or my personal interest. But particularly when it comes to get advice on health and medicines, I would suggest to consult doctors and experts rather than the internet. Saving a few penny and name can cost you your life.

The thought passed over on to me when I heard that a teenager got pregnant and tried to abort her pregnancy via internet information. She was compelled in doing so since she did not want her parents and relatives to know about it. To avoid shame and blame, she took the risk on her own hands.

What is being done can not be undone. Trust your parents more and make at least one of your family members your secret keeper. That way, you will have your strength and back supported all the time. Only trust the ones who are trustworthy. And internet is hardly the one you should trust and rely on. However, it is a good source to get advise now and then to cross check your findings.

I have three secret keepers, my MOM, my sister and my husband. They know everything about me; every trauma I go through; every happiness and joyful moments of my life; my dirtiest jokes; my darkest secrets; the time when I am the best of ME as well as the worst of Me. I keep no secrets with them. I choose them to be my secret keepers because I trust them; I know they are always there for me; we love each others company; we disagree on topics and find solutions to agree on; we respect each others space; and give time and patience to know and understand each other.

Life is never an easy journey. It comes with lots of ups and downs and you meet people who are either supportive towards you or take advantage of you. Always trust your instinct and before taking any serious step, never forget to seek advice from your secret keeper. If you doubt the advice, always consult with an expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment